Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stone Age

Today in class I was asked if I was late to school in the begginning of the day because Mr. Schick noticed when he was doing attendence. He was correct unfortunulately this morning I slept in and I accidneltely out my alaram on pm instead of am. In class we talked about how much the world has changed in all sorts of ways. The way that the world has changed in a dramatic way, the worlds gone ahead in amazing fashion and it is remarkable thinking of how different the poeple are living. We were discusiing on how different we think the world will be later and Mr. Schick was wondering what we thought would happen, such as when were older people or as he would say "when I was younger" that the iPhone would be something that they would think ew what is that old thing so big and bulky, even though right now we think its an amazing creation and great and are impressed by how itny and small it is. He said that we would be astonished at what's gonna happen to the world development.

No comments:

Post a Comment