Thursday, February 14, 2013

Continuing Presentation

Today in West. Civ. class we were at first talking about how Mr. Schick could see what we were doing on our presentations yesterday while he was not in school. Also we were told that the seats had to be arranged better so that her students could not have to re arrange them for her class. Then we were able to continue class, after that we talked about our test and how the average of our class was 78, which in my mind is way to low. However, my personal grade was a 91 which is on the borderline of satisfactory and needs a little work for my personal expectations. Well after we were done that we were told we had the rest of class to work on our presentations, my groups presentation took a step forward and are really on our way to making it great. We had a little bit of fun mixed in with a lot of work because we were inspired by the other students work in which they have done an amazing job on! Well that concludes my day in West. Civ. basically! Tomorrow we have a shortened class because of our 2 hour early bell which I am excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment