Monday, February 11, 2013

Presentation and Intro To Greece

Today in class we started to go over Greece, this is Mr. Schicks favorite period of time, if he could go time travel back to this time and age he would chose this one just for the fact how intriguing it is to have been in the Greece Golden Age. The notes we took over was basically going over the reading we were suppose to do over the weekend and also Mr. Schicks own personal powerpoint he created. After we were done going over the notes and such we were told we were suppose to make a Google Presentation of Ancient Greece in our own words. I was on top of things and was ready and making it while Mr. Schick was explaining to his new students what it was like why you should use it and how we can create one. I had a good start and picked my group to be Ben, Daniel, and Andy. We are going to make a power team and be amazing at our presentation and get a perfect score on this! Well it was not suppose to be homework and we would do some of it in class the next time we had class! I was also dissappointed now because I don't have my mans Michael to do my projects with like we intended to, but I will survive.... I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment