Monday, April 22, 2013

Extra Credit

Today in West. Civ. class we presented our extra credit that we did for the first part of the class. We kicked off class with Carly starting what she did for extra credit and she did amazing, but we were just messing with her, but I really thought it was amazing and she put a lot of effort into it. Then to make it seem even better it was my group going next and it wasn't let us say up to the level of Carly's, but I was aiming for 7 points to higher my grade into a 100. Well then I had to go up and present, we had many issues to start off with, but we did a "satisfactory" job on the extra credit especially compared to some that did not even do it. I was kind've winging it because I did not know we were going to present I thought you would just look at our things and judge it like that, but I think I ended up doing a solid job on my presenting. Also I had that picture of the ORIGINAL Chi-Cago and M- Schick Lamar, but watch out K- Doo is up and coming haha.

• Sicili was little island in middle they were fighting for
• Hanibal carthage age 28 young blood, said if they can crush rome and take over then mediterranian
• They fight on sea
• They came the back way
• Hannibal almost pulled off most amazing underdog but the romans defended well
• Rome wins 2nd Punic war
• Rome decides Carthage was annoying and they swamped Carthage and killed many and enslaved survivors
• They annihilated the Carthaginians so utterly left nothing
• People lost a lot of the older men and women were left to do all the hard work

No comments:

Post a Comment