Friday, April 26, 2013

TEST

Today in West Civ class I had to take the test since I was absent the day before. I thought that the test was pretty simple and easy, there were a few questions that threw me off and I had to think about it, but I got threw it! I am kind of upset because I did not get a perfect score :(. I got one question wrong which was the one of what the Roman Legion is called a centurie. This was upsetting, but I WILL get a 100 on the next test. I walked into class with them being yelled at because they are not taking advantage of the 15k that their parents are paying for them. I think it is a simple class if you pay attention and work at it, and my grade certainly proves it, but it is whatever it is their mistake. Then after class we started watching a video on the Roman Emprorers and the first part was of Tibiris Braccus death and they were honoring him, he had to see his dead father sit on the throne and he would die 20 years later and on the same principles he has been brought up to believe in. Then the video ended on talking of Tibris and his brother in law saying of the war against Carthage. Tibris was brought up to fill big shoes because this father was such a great leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment